Saturday, June 24, 2023

Psyop (Pearls Before Swine, Four.)

Well long, tall Sally

She's built for speed, she got
Everything that Uncle John need, oh, baby
Yeah, baby, woo, baby
Havin' me some fun tonight, yeah
Well, I saw Uncle John with bald-head Sally
He saw Aunt Mary comin' and he ducked back in the alley, oh, baby
Yes, baby, woo, baby
Havin' me some fun tonight, yeah, ow
Well, long, tall Sally
She's built for speed, she got
Everything that Uncle John need, oh, baby
Yes, baby, woo, baby
Havin' me some fun tonight, yeah
Well, I saw Uncle John with bald-head Sally
He saw Aunt Mary comin' and he ducked back in the alley, oh, baby
Yes, baby, woo, baby
Havin' me some fun tonight, yeah. 
~Long Tall Sally, Little Richard
...
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you. ~Matthew 7:6

So, it's afternoon here, and the Wagnerites continue their advance towards Moscow.

Still not that much in the way of resistance by the Russian Army.

I'm going to guess the Russian Army was never all that.

To me, this feels very much like watching the fall of Kabul in 2021. Hell, as I understand it, flights out of Moscow are full up, so it's got to be feeling that way to a lot of Russians, too.

Hell, Putin has apparently fled Moscow.

And ya know, I realized something a little bit ago.

I haven't seen Trump, or any of the usual "Conservatives" comment on this yet. I know last night CNN and Fox News were studiously ignoring this mess.

I have to wonder now, across the "Conservative" spectrum, in the Republican Party and on the Tankie far-left...just how many people's careers are going to flame out if Putin goes down?

Because apparently a lot of these fucking people are freaking out, including some I wouldn't quite have expected.

A bunch of the usual alt-right Nazis are acting like scared little boys right now.

Others appear to be acting out more...strangely. 

Like seriously who the fuck even talks about Rhodesia anymore?

I've often said "Communism hasn't been a thing since 1989.

Welp, Rhodesia hasn't been a thing since 1979 and it ended far less dramatically, by reverting to UK colony status while the factions therein hashed out some kind of workable system under British and Commonwealth supervision including that of armed forces.

More to the point while there's a number of post-Soviet governments that are famously Soviet-nostalgic including those of Belarus, Russia itself and Transnistria, nobody's nostalgic for Rhodesia except a few American white supremacists. 

I mean, shit, the main Rhodesian war memorial is basically abandoned in a field at an English country estate. And nobody gives a shit

Seems to be an upgrade, less recent photos showed the statue half hidden in some bushes.

I'd like to be able to say I think Putin's legacy is going to end up the same way, forgotten rather like Mikhail Gorbachev. But it's more likely the epic of Vladimir The Great ends in gruesome death or a shameful exile.

It's almost like this could possibly end with Putin...living somewhere on the grounds at Mar-a-Lago?

And it of course, then becomes a Republican Purity Test that they will protect him.

If they can ever get past the confusion or the denial.

I keep seeing comments to the effect of "It's a PSYOP, bro!"

Look, if the CIA, our government or Joe Biden was that goddamn powerful, none of these assorted messes would even exist.

I'm fucking sick of these fucking people trying to turn every goddamn thing into a conspiracy theory.

Be nice to see the looks on their faces when Andy Ngo, Ian Miles Cheong, Jack Posobiec and all these other motherfuckers have to go get real jobs, though.

(And I wonder how many of the rest of these Little Dick Nazis are paid by Russia?)

I hear Walmart is hiring. Fuck You.

Nothing but lifelong shame and boring ass menial bullshit jobs forever should be the wages of selling out America or whatever one's country is otherwise to Putin's Russia. A younger me would've suggested death...but I think embarrassment and having to live through every shitty goddamn second of it and be known for treason would maybe be  worse a better punishment.

See, when I got too big for my Mom to whup my ass anymore, that's when she got all psychological and used things like embarrassment, frustration and shame instead. It probably worked better, truth be told.

When their Big Daddy Vlad goes away, we need to make these people live in their shit, make them face what they done, those who will not feel shame can be taught it.

How's that for a...PSYOP, motherfuckers??

Three

Слава Україна!

If we lose freedom here, there is no place to escape to. This is the last stand on Earth. And this idea that government is beholden to the people, that it has no other source of power except to sovereign people, is still the newest and most unique idea in all the long history of man's relation to man. This is the issue of this election. Whether we believe in our capacity for self-government or whether we abandon the American revolution and confess that a little intellectual elite in a far-distant capital can plan our lives for us better than we can plan them ourselves. ~Ronald Reagan







No comments:

Post a Comment