Saturday, May 16, 2020

Republicans, what the FUCK is wrong with you?!


Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor. ~Exodus 20:16

Alright, listen up, because I've fucking had it.

Apparently, earlier today some idiot photo-shopped Trump's head onto Bill Pullman's body in a clip of the speech from Independence Day. You know, in and of itself, that would be pretty goddamned fucking pathetic. Ya'll basically saying that Hudson from Aliens would make a better President than Trump.

Game over man! Game over! I mean, in general Independence Day fucked up so much military and technical stuff that me and a number of my friends, both tech people and veterans and especially veterans who are tech people regard it as not much more than the kind of movie one smokes weed and laughs at, despite the fact that on balance it should be a good movie.

I'm never going to be able to unsee that now. I'm never going to be able to watch one of the better, more serious parts of that movie again without laughing at the thought of this moronic, stupid bullshit.

That said, seriously, these fucking people have all the goddamned self-awareness of an old gray dog licking its ass in the middle of the sidewalk. I mean, who even thinks up this silly bullshit? This is literally not adult behavior. People who got past the seventh grade should really be smarter than this, at least on some level. I mean, seriously if I did something this dumb I think my Mom would probably smack me right upside my head and I'm 46 years old.

And then, fucking Trump retweeted this stupid bullshit?! Like, are you fucking kidding me? I'm now going to officially say that the previous comparison is probably an insult to dogs. I mean, my old gray Schnauzer is smarter than this, and I say that knowing that he's dumber than a fucking brick.

And yet somehow that is neither the dumbest, nor the most malicious nor stupid thing I've seen tonight. Apparently, some goddamned "Reopen" protester decided to dress up as a fake nurse to hold up her sign. Now, I'm sorry, but I think that, too, is pretty goddamned pathetic. But at the same time it's also fucking insulting to actual nurses, dismissive of the shit they're going through, and last I checked, impersonating a medical professional is illegal on top of that. But more to the point. Come on, people.

Ya'll shouldn't have to be fucking told that doing stuff like this is immoral and wrong. More to the point...if you do need to be told, then the telling needs to come with you getting your ass beat with a belt like some shitty little kid because that is exactly the level of bad behavior that this is. Grown ass adults with adult thought processes do not act like this.

But I mean, that badge, yo. Seriously, I think my dog could do better than that and I know he can't read. Hell, give my ferrets a sharpie and a pair of scrubs and I think they could come up with something less childish.

And it manages to get even worse from there. Apparently, Kelli Ward AKA Chemtrail Kelli, the chairwoman of the Arizona GOP, is encouraging people to go out and do this kind of silly bullshit. I mean, come on, what the fuck?

We're either grown ass adults here, or we're not. There's no middle of the road, you can't have it both ways. People that act like this need to be sent back to middle school until they can pick up some basic home training.

I'm fucking serious it's not just that this kind of bullshit is a lie. It's a child's lie, the kind of dumb shit some stupid thirteen-year-old boy makes up to try to distract his elders from the fact that it's the fourth time this week that he got caught masturbating. This is "The dog ate my homework" level of trying to bullshit people. It's fucking stupid and the worst part of this silly bullshit is these fucking people think everybody else is even dumber than they are.

And they're pretty fucking dumb, and there's no better way to put it than that. More to the point, it doesn't deserve anything fucking better than that. The people who come up with this kind of shit need to be looked right in the eye and asked "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

I watched Obama's commencement speech tonight, and ya know, I think it's pretty damn sad that we went from that guy to this constant flaming tire fire Gish Gallop of flaming fucking bullshit every goddamned day.

Barack Obama was decent, empathetic, serious, and damn it, downright presidential. I miss that fucking guy and if you don't think he's the reason I'm perfectly fine with voting for Joe Biden you have another goddamned thing coming.

Trump sucks so bad that some fool had to Photoshop his head onto the body of an actor giving a speech and pretend it was something different from that.

Obama, on the other hand, can at least find it within himself to be calm and competent and project an aura of strength and show enough conviction that you get the idea that he at least means what he says, right or wrong.

And there's no glaring obvious video edits or Photoshop involved and we don't have to pretend we're not watching a clip from a movie, not least because we know Barack can keep it real and isn't a paste-up fake-ass like Donald Trump.

Tell me something, Republicans; If you are so right, and your cause so righteous, why in the fuck do you have to keep lying about it, and why do the lies get more childish every damn day?

Grow up, assholes. Grow the fucking hell up.

No comments:

Post a Comment