Sunday, February 25, 2024

I Hate CPAC Nazis (Satan's Sermons, Three.)

Jake: Hey, what's going on?!

Policeman: Ah, those bums won their court case, so they're marching today.
Jake: What bums?
Policeman: The fucking Nazi party.
Elwood: Illinois Nazis.
Jake: I hate Illinois Nazis!

~From The Blues Brothers.
...

Indiana Jones: Half the German Army's on our tail, and you want me to go to Berlin? Into the lion's den?

Henry Jones, Sr.: Yes! The only thing that matters, is the Grail.
Indiana Jones, Sr.: What about Marcus?
Henry Jones, Sr.: Marcus would agree with me!
Indiana Jones: Two selfless martyrs. Jesus Christ- [Henry Sr. slaps Indy]
Henry Jones, Sr.: That's for blasphemy! The quest for the Grail is not archaeology; it's a race against evil! If it is captured by the Nazis, the armies of darkness will march all over the face of the Earth! Do you understand me?
Indiana Jones: This is an obsession, Dad! I never understood it. Never! Neither did Mom.
Henry Jones, Sr.: Oh yes she did. Only too well. Unfortunately, she kept her illness from me. Until all I could do was mourn her. ~From Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.

Last night, I saw this. 

Nazis, in the open, at CPAC.

I Hate CPAC Nazis.

Hell, I hate Nazis in general, and speaking as a former Republican, I hate that Republicans have come to this.

Shortly after that, I saw this, too.

Trump speaking at CPAC, begging to be elected President again so that he can demand that more blood be shed in his name.

So far as I know, there's nowhere in the world where property crimes are also Capital offenses, nor so far as I know has every person's right in this country to a trial by a jury of their peers been rescinded. I'm fucking tired of these fucking people wanting to be judge, jury and executioner...especially for basically minor offenses...or worse, to have somebody else do it for them. Also like 99% of the shoplifters we've seen get caught where I work and that we've had to call the cops on are White and the stats I've seen on crimes committed against the company I work for suggests that's true chain-wide.

It's been my experience that non-white people come down harder on their own for stealing (not to mention other crimes) than White people do.

But we know that both Trump and the CPAC crowd are basically jerking off to the idea of Black people and Latinos getting shot by the cops here.

Never mind that during Trump's own term, the cruel murder of a Black man by the cops lit half the fucking country on fire and, in fact, also upset one hell of a lot of the White people (including me.)

And on top of that we've got the media giving Republicans themselves the 2017 Hillbilly Elegy treatment, saying the Party didn't "Understand" Trump voters (When the truth is, Republicans encouraged this crap, perhaps if anything not "understanding" just how much their idiot base would take it as Gospel.)

And then some idiot reporter gives Chaya Raichik AKA "Libs Of TikTok" the kind of interview that basically amounts to a media blowjob...and she fucks it up. I mean, here we have a *Checks Notes* Jewish woman saying "Not all cultures are equal" and spewing White Supremacist conspiracy theories.

She has no idea what's going to happen to her if the people she's supporting actually win, does she??

Like yo, bitchface, you're from one of those cultures traditionally "Not created equal" as far as the Christian Supremacists and White Supremacists are concerned!! This isn't that damn hard.

One of these things is not like the other one, lady.

I know I've said this before, but hate is literally being marketed to people, like some late-night-infomercial "Miracle cure."

And then we wonder how the fuck we end up with CPAC Nazis?!?!

At the end of the day, Republicans don't want anybody to be free or have Constitutional Rights, including themselves. It's not even so much for any actual ideological reason as it's "They're stupid" and they find privilege and relative status a lot easier to understand.

And, to be honest, they're well aware that freedom leads to outcomes they don't like. As if a lack of it (especially in a country filled with guns) would not do the same, but also tend to be worse for their life expectancy.

These fucking people somehow think they're both the Nobility and the Glorious Revolution, and they're hell bent on this idea that no Revolution could ever overthrow them...and that if they just believe in it hard enough, they can have an Eternity of Peace and Blessedness On This Earth with their "God" who just happens to be Donald Trump.

None of this is gonna work out like that, just sayin.'

And yes, they absolutely do think that Conspiracy theories, Donald Trump, and their stupid cultural beliefs have more power than Christ Himself.

These idiots have always believed in a Man-centered theology where God and Jesus need them, and need them to be "in charge" in order to do anything.

Look, either your God is God or He isn't

Make up your mind.

Trouble with that is, they already did.

And they know according to their own beliefs, the consequences are literally Eternal.

They just don't care.

Also, yes, these fucking people absolutely do believe that God is just as dumb and easy to manipulate as they are...but deep down it doesn't really matter. They have a better one now!

And they don't have to believe he's dumb, they know.

Shit, if Trump said Hell was Heaven, they'd march lockstep right in there and when some Demon looked at them like "What the fuck" they'd demand to see the manager.

Even Heaven or Hell is relative to these shitheads.

In fact, the goal is to drag as many people as possible down to Hell with them. I'm not sure they've thought it all the way through who it's gonna be, either.

Just sayin' you don't see many Black Christians, or most believers in non-Christian religions, or liberals (secular and otherwise) falling for this crap, do you?

And CPAC Trump Idolaters was so three years ago. They're worse now.

As for you?

Choose Wisely.

Again, you wanna listen to these motherfuckers? You might as well let the Devil preach at your church.

Слава Україна!

"The fight is here; I need ammunition, not a ride." ~Volodymyr Zelenskyy, allegedly 25 February 2022, Associated Press

Two

My black face fades,
hiding inside the black granite.
I said I wouldn't
dammit: No tears.
I'm stone. I'm flesh.
My clouded reflection eyes me
like a bird of prey, the profile of night slanted against morning. 
I turn this way—the stone lets me go.
I turn that way—I'm inside
the Vietnam Veterans Memorial
again, depending on the light
to make a difference.
I go down the 58,022 names,
half-expecting to find
my own in letters like smoke. 

I touch the name Andrew Johnson; 
I see the booby trap's white flash.
Names shimmer on a woman's blouse
but when she walks away
the names stay on the wall.
Brushstrokes flash, a red bird's
wings cutting across my stare.
The sky. A plane in the sky.
A white vet's image floats
closer to me, then his pale eyes
look through mine. I'm a window.
He's lost his right arm
inside the stone. In the black mirror
a woman’s trying to erase names:
No, she's brushing a boy's hair.

~Facing It, by Yusef Komunyakaa, US Army Veteran 




No comments:

Post a Comment