Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Ye That Work Iniquity (Eater Of Souls III.)

Not everyone that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. ~Matthew 7:21-22

The "I love harassing cancer patients" guy is trying to walk his shit back, apparently by going in a wig shop that specializes in serving cancer patients...without a mask on. You can imagine how that ended, and of course he thinks he's the one being discriminated against when he gets thrown out for not wearing a mask.

And then he has the nerve to compare himself to MLK.

I mean, seriously?

Are you kidding me?

Of course, I'm less interested in that than the (still-ongoing as I write this) bot-swarm that keeps tagging me in its collective mentions and specifically the fact that a bunch of them have somehow worked "Jesus is king" into their collective bit.

Dafuq? I mean, seriously, what the fuck is going on with that shit?!

I mean, okay. I get that it's a half-ass attempt to fool the feeble-minded and to associate Christianity with Antivaxxer woo woo. Of course, the entire effort seems to me to be highly redundant at this point.

And why do a bunch of obvious-foreign fake accounts want to defend this asshole?

And apparently, Dan Crenshaw managed to make a fool of himself again.

A 10-year old girl was apparently quoting him...Crenshaw having said that both Jesus and Superman were "Heroic archetypes."

Okay, whatever.

She said "She couldn't wrap her head around that, which is kind of understandable because it's the kind of dumb statement for which Crenshaw is widely known.

Again, Okay, whatever.

But then Crenshaw responds with "Put a period after 'Jesus' and don't question my faith."

Crenshaw then gets booed and shouted at by the crowd, 

Let's get one thing straight. These motherfuckers don't give a damn about Jesus. They just want to associate themselves with religion to fool the feeble-minded and get Man's approval for their evil, foolishness shitty agendas.

As if all that's even relevant post-Trump? Ah, well, nobody ever accused "Conservatives" of being adaptable.

These fucking people aren't even bothering, for the most part, to make excuses for ableism, ethnic hatred, fascism, greed, homophobia, racism, transphobia or any other form of social heroin you might think of, they're just doing it, letting it all hang out, like they figure there will be no consequences. 

Like none of them ever got a smack in the mouth as a kid for talking like that, Well, maybe they should have had one. I guess if Kyle Rittenhouse is an example of what these fuckers are now, a hell of a lot of these people didn't have parents, they had enablers. Even basic home training seems sorely lacking among Republican candidates and elected officials these days.

What exactly is these people's "Faith" anyway? That the Old Ones will rise when the stars are right and there is life eternal within the Eater Of Souls?

You tell me. I don't even recognize these people anymore, let alone their beliefs.

And I used to be a Republican.

Part II


No comments:

Post a Comment