Friday, October 14, 2022

Empire Of Shit (Trending, Four.)

Vice-President Kathryn Bennett: What are your intentions?
Ivan Korshunov: What arrogance to think you could ever understand my intentions.

Bennett: I want to understand what it is that you want.

Korshunov: What do I want...When Mother Russia becomes one great nation again, when the capitalists are dragged from the Kremlin and then shot in the street, when our enemies run and hide in fear at the mention of our name, and when America begs our forgiveness...on that great day of deliverance, you will know what I want. 

~From the film Air Force One.

I just saw this a little while ago.

Evidently, per his own documentary filmmaker, Roger Stone called Ivanka Trump an "Abortionist Bitch" and said Jared Kushner had an "IQ of 70" during a phone call because Trump didn't give him that second pardon he wanted.

I mean...the fuck??

Isn't Trump...and anyone associated with him...supposed to be like, these fucking people's god?

Look, no matter how bad you or I think these fucking people are...they're worse.

A hell of a lot of Republicans are fanatics, but at the core of it all is a group that has no beliefs or ideology but personal Power and Self.

And they'll do or say anything for those two things. Nothing Matters But The Cause. How bankrupt is that...when the Cause is...You?

What is it...to be a Zealot who stands for...nothing??

A hero might die for their cause or their country, a parent may die for their children, a Saint walks into the fire for their God...and a Republican has a shitty meltdown on the phone talking to people who one absolutely shouldn't talk to that way if Donald Trump is who he says he is...much less what American pop culture and scuttlebutt says about this bunch.

I'll note that I don't see MAGA exiling Roger Stone to the Outer Darkness and I've seen that shit move lightning fast.

It's literally all crap.

Donald Trump, or Ron DeSantis or whoever the next figurehead will be...or the one after that...is basically the King Of Nothing. It's not even "The Emperor Has No Clothes" it's the emperor has no empire.

Or maybe it's just an empire of bullshit.

And these fucking people would kill the whole damn world for one more dollop of power.

I mean, fucking seriously?

I get that Roger Stone claims to have been instrumental to every Republican presidential campaign going back to that of [his idol] Richard Nixon. I get that the son of a bitch probably knows where a hell of a lot of the bodies are buried. I understand that.

But I can tell you one thing for sure. I'm nowhere near as angry or volatile as somebody like Donald Trump demonstrably is.

And if you talk to me like that...especially while asking for some kind of glaringly huge favor...I don't give a fuck who you are or if you came with the goddamn building. I'm probably going to punch you right in the mouth. And then I'm going to put you in your place.

And if you're talking that way to somebody...especially a female somebody...that I care about, you're lucky if I don't punch you twice.

And I'll make you beg before I tell you "No."

Like my Grandpa used to say, some things are just not done in the better places.

But Trump is not that guy. Apparently, neither is Jared Kushner.

You'd think Stone would have been Persona Non Republican right then and there, but apparently such is not the case. And that tells me it's the Machine that's important...not Trump or any of his gang of grifters.

I'm divorced. Fuck over the wrong person? Piss me off bad enough? And you'll find out I can be a real son of a bitch when I have to. 

I won't like it, but I'll do it. 

More to the point, I had to learn that skill dealing with those oh-so-righteous Christians, Conservatives and Republicans while I was getting divorced, for no better reason than to maintain my own sanity and self.

When you're dealing with people who literally cannot process the words "Would you stop bothering me with this stupid shit?!" and who think they have some kind of God-given right to include you in their insane dreams and visions and to harass and stalk and threaten when you don't want to play their games...and that's what all this shit is to these people, a game...you don't have a choice.

But even that requires some principles, even if it's just "I'm not gonna let these fuckers drive me crazy."

When these assholes are done with the Trumps, or the second they find somebody that they like better, they're going to drop them like Darth Vader throwing the Emperor down a shaft on the Death Star.

Nothing fucking matters to these people except gaining the power to continually inflict their bullshit on the rest of us, and even in Trump they only got some of what they wanted.

We'd best be aware of that, and never give these sons of bitches any power ever again...because their need to fuel their own addictions and narcissism honestly outstrips the ability of our current civilization and systems to supply it.

Why the hell else do you think they fell in love with North Korea or look to Putin's neo-Soviet Russia for inspiration now?

Every last one of these motherfuckers desires a mighty empire, dedicated to the greater glory of one man.

And they all wanna be that guy. 

Every last one of these idiots thinks they're the protagonist of reality and should, accordingly, be in charge.

We continue to put up with this Empire Of Shit at our own personal peril.


Слава Україна!

 If we lose freedom here, there is no place to escape to. This is the last stand on Earth. And this idea that government is beholden to the people, that it has no other source of power except to sovereign people, is still the newest and most unique idea in all the long history of man's relation to man. This is the issue of this election. Whether we believe in our capacity for self-government or whether we abandon the American revolution and confess that a little intellectual elite in a far-distant capital can plan our lives for us better than we can plan them ourselves. ~Ronald Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment