When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats:
And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
For I hungered, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee hungered, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
For I hungered, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee hungered, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. ~Matthew 25:31-45
Some dipshit "Evangelist" that got herself kicked off an Alaska Airlines flight for attempting to preach at the other passengers is now threatening to sue.
Resting Botox Face got herself predictably roasted on social media for it too. Not least because Alaska Airlines is well within their charter and the reserved rights *Of* their compact with the State.
Being a Christian doesn't overrule other people's right to be left alone. The First Amendment protects freedom of religion and speech, but it does not give the religious the capability to compel obedience nor protect them from the public and private consequences of *Checks Notes* their own actions by their fellow citizens. It just means the government can't fuck with you.
Also, Trump torpedoed the GOP's own bullshit "Communism" talking point yesterday by saying that he'd make a "great" Communist.
And apparently Ohio Republican senator Bernie Moreno got himself outed as gay.
Meet the new Lindsey Graham, same as the old Lindsey Graham??
Republicans had themselves a busy day yesterday.
So when all these idiot preachers rant about the "Gay Agenda" are they talking about what Rick Wilson refers to as the Republican "Pink Mafia?" Or what Hunter Biden called the DC "Closetocracy."
They call this the Penal system. But really it's the Penis system. It's about how big, it's about how long, it's about how hard. Life in Oz is all about the size of your dick and anybody who tells you different ain't got one.
~Augustus Hill, From the HBO series Oz S1.E1 "The Routine."
Personally it seems like it'd be easier to just get counseling for whatever your issues are, be gay, and live your life than to build this whole fake edifice of being some anti-gay conservative Republican Senator only to end up sneaking around on the down-low as a closeted gay man when the truth is nobody cares about any of this shit but a certain kind of White Evangelical Republican.
(And not even all of them.)
But what the fuck do I know? I'm just a regular person with regular-people morals and I don't have time for all this bullshit. I'd like to live my life without having to hear about this kind of stupidity every fucking day.
The truth is, none of this shit is Christianity, conservatism (or even Anti-Communism) or homosexual adultery or even any kind of politics as you or I might commonly understand that.You ever notice that Republicans invariably claim to be both hegemon and somehow "Persecuted?" Invariably their "enemies" are somehow always both incredibly weak or super-strong depending on what a given Republican needs them to be in any given moment.
It's Cake-ism on a cosmic level, yes.
And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept...for there were no more worlds to conquer. Benefits of a classical education. ~Hans Gruber, from the film Die Hard.
And trust me, I've personally seen These Fucking People try to be both God and The Devil in their own damn personal narrative...and then they have the balls to try and gate-keep on everybody else too.
Oh sure, it's Narcissism and a whole slew of other Personality Disorder type things. Mental illness doesn't run in a line through all this crap, it gallops like an Arabian Horse with its tail on fire.
Of course it's Self on the Throne vs. God on the Throne, in the conservative-Christian terminology that I was taught.
But to dip back to where I started, some dipshit lady trying to preach to people she don't know on an aircraft she don't own and then having the balls to be surprised when people get mad and there are consequences....I think it's actually worse than that.
It's Rent-Seeking In The Kingdom Of God.
Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house comes, at evening, or at midnight, or at the cock-crowing, or in the morning, ~Mark 13:35
These Fucking People don't just want your money, your obedience, your time, or some abstract like political control. They wanna use your Soul...that which per their own claimed religion is in each person's keeping alone...as narcissistic fuel.
But by definition the Kingdom of God is not your house either.
His rules, not yours.
You can be denied entry, or kicked out. Yes, this is how you go to Hell.
These motherfuckers have no "Authority" to demand a damn thing from the rest of us.
Let alone this constant soul-sucking attention they want.
And somehow they thought Donald Trump and/or Fascism would "Get it for 'em" and make them both Gods and Demons so they could suck off all the spiritual energy from both sides and don't tell me that wasn't what they were at least thinking.I've seen these people in action. it was never gonna work. None of these people are that smart.
None of this even works like that. You have to pick a side.
And that comes with consequences, I don't make the rules, read the Bible (or at least the quotes I helpfully provided) if you want to know what they are.
Naturally, both of these things are failing and everybody but White Evangelical Republicans is fucking tired of this bullshit.
None of this has anything to do with God. As a buddy of mine says These Fucking People's idea of "god" might as well be Ronald McDonald.
"It's Got Electrolytes" doesn't even begin to cover it.
Which really ought to tell you just how overwhelmingly, vastly stupid these idiots are.
But it's still gonna come down to a fight.
You either believe in freedom or you don't.
But what if...and hear me out and think about this for a second...what if God is as sick of this bullshit as the rest of us are??
Слава Україна!
Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two make four. If that is granted, all else follows. ~George Orwell, 1984.
When men stop believing in God, it isn't that they then believe in nothing: they believe in everything. ~Umberto Eco
...
Joe: For the last time, I'm pretty sure what's killing the crops is this Brawndo stuff.
- Secretary of State: But Brawndo's got what plants crave. It's got electrolytes.
- Attorney General: "So wait a minute. What you're saying is that you want us to put water on the crops.
- Joe: Yes.
- Attorney General: Water. Like out the toilet?
- Joe: Well, I mean, it doesn't have to be out of the toilet, but, yeah, that's the idea.
- Secretary of State: But Brawndo's got what plants crave.
- Attorney General: It's got electrolytes.
- Joe: Okay, look. The plants aren't growing, so I'm pretty sure that the Brawndo's not working. Now, I'm no botanist, but I do know that if you put water on plants, they grow.
- Secretary of Energy: Well, I've never seen no plants grow out of no toilet.
- Secretary of State: Hey, that's good. You sure you ain't the smartest guy in the world?
- Joe: Okay, look. You want to solve this problem. I want to get my pardon. So why don't we just try it, okay, and not worry about what plants crave?
- Attorney General: Brawndo's got what plants crave.
- Secretary of Energy: Yeah, it's got electrolytes.
- Joe: What are electrolytes? Do you even know?
- Secretary of State: It's what they use to make Brawndo.
- ~From the film Idiocracy.
No comments:
Post a Comment