- Vernon Schillinger: You're not a Jew, are you?
- Tobias Beecher: Me? Jewish? I don't even like Barbara Streisand.
- Vernon Schillinger: You like my tattoos?
- Tobias Beecher: Yeah.
- Vernon Schillinger: We're gonna have to get you one.
- Tobias Beecher: [laughs] I don't think so.
- Vernon Schillinger: Oh, yeah, I'm gonna brand you myself.
- Tobias Beecher: Livestock gets branded.
- Vernon Schillinger: [chuckles] Livestock. Yeah, that's exactly what you are, my livestock. Because now, Tobias. Your ass belongs to me.
- ~From the HBO series Oz S1.E1 "The Routine."
- ...
- We shall abolish the orgasm. Our neurologists are at work upon it now. There will be no loyalty, except loyalty towards the Party. There will be no love, except the love of Big Brother. There will be no laughter, except the laugh of triumph over a defeated enemy. There will be no art, no literature, no science. When we are omnipotent we shall have no more need of science. There will be no distinction between beauty and ugliness. ~George Orwell, 1984
I saw this yesterday.
Doug Wilson, in an interview with an LGBT publication, said that execution is an "appropriate" penalty for homosexuality.
Somebody check this guy's hard drive, not just because he looks just like every other pervert that ever said that and then got busted for some gross perverted shit...but because this is very clearly becoming a thing where guys like this actually are committing sex crimes and shit.And I don't think it's necessarily because they're all closeted gay or because they're repressed or for psychological reasons, not that any of that would justify or rationalize anything. Some of it it is these fucking people are just debased monsters that'll stick it in about anything that moves...
But, I do think in some cases (Not least of all Doug Wilson's as I've said before) it's got something to do with Demon Worship and the commands these motherfuckers are given by their evil overlords.
If we've learned anything from the Epstein files it's that These Fucking People were telling on themselves with all that Satanic Panic shit back in the 1980's and early 1990's.
Sexual abuse was and remains a pandemic-grade problem in "Conservative" and a-certain-kind-of-US-White-Christian religious circles even without the intervention of Demons and Devils.
Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two make four. If that is granted, all else follows. ~George Orwell, 1984.
I honestly think a lot of it is starting to come down to a weird (like, to the point of freakishness and obsession) fixation on White Male "Authority" with a huge ass helping of malignant Narcissism thrown in. "Authority" mind you, that absolutely no one gave these fucking people!
And, in some cases, the answer is "All Of The Above."We've got to take the neighborhood back. We've got to go in there. Just forget telling your child to go to the Peace Corps. It's right around the corner. It's standing on the corner. It can't speak English. It doesn't want to speak English. I can't even talk the way these people talk. "Why you ain't where you is go." I don't know who these people are. And I blamed the kid until I heard the mother talk. Then I heard the father talk. This is all in the house. You used to talk a certain way on the corner and you got into the house and switched to English. Everybody knows it's important to speak English except these knuckleheads. You can't land a plane with "why you ain't…". You can't be a doctor with that kind of crap coming out of your mouth. There is no Bible that has that kind of language. Where did these people get the idea that they're moving ahead on this? Well, they know they're not, they're just hanging out in the same place, five or six generations sitting in the projects when you're just supposed to stay there long enough to get a job and move out. ~Bill Cosby, the "Pound Cake" speech.
On one end of that, you've got Trump, who pretty clearly doesn't believe in God unless somebody gives him that title.
On the other hand you've got all these religious-bros that don't want to go to the Gym with women. And apparently what they're really after is making sure women at some future point don't gain the capability, fitness, or physical strength to defend themselves.
There's also a dog-breeder, puppy-mill mentality towards childbirth and children, I think that's aimed at trying to create basically human puppy mills to generate bodies for slave labor and war.
When men stop believing in God, it isn't that they then believe in nothing: they believe in everything. ~Umberto Eco
As if such a thing could create people with the intelligence and physical skills for either the modern battlespace or the modern workplace where basically everybody functionally needs an IT degree as a side-hustle in case anything goes wrong with the equipment you're using.Wait 'til they find out being an Internet-Pervert (and apparently increasingly a pervert in general) is the same way.
And the thing is, don't forget AI is just like any other computer. If you want it to do a certain thing you have to know the proper variables and input them correctly.
The same damn people who are always saying that porn should be illegal just quashed a bill to give the victims of AI deep-fakes a recourse against that kind of crap!
It's not Porn that they have a problem with, but consent and sexual free expression. Just like Schillinger in Oz they're fine with about anything if it's forced or somebody says it's under White Male "Authority."
Which tells me somebody like Mike Johnson has a lot of nerve considering the history of slave prostitution in Antebellum Louisiana, especially New Orleans.
But then, it's also like I've said, that these fucking guys view the Epstein-cult sex slave being abused in rites to Baal as more in line with their "ideal" of man-centered religiosity than any two free Christian people of any Color getting married and all that because they like each other and it's their choice.
[After Beecher tells Schillinger he's arranging a conjugal visit]Vern Schillinger: Oh, a cunt-jugal. But you didn't ask my permission.
[pause]
Vern Schillinger: When are you gonna learn, Prag? You belong to me! I make all your decisions.
- Tobias Beecher: Can I be with my wife?
- Vern Schillinger: Fuck my wife.
- Tobias Beecher: Fuck my wife.
- Vern Schillinger: Louder, and say "please" and "sir".
- Tobias Beecher: Please, sir, may I fuck my wife?
- Vern Schillinger: Louder.
- Tobias Beecher: [Yelling] Please, sir, may I fuck my wife!!!
- Vern Schillinger: When you ask me like that, I can't deny you anything.
- ~From the HBO series Oz, S1.E2 "Visits, Conjugal and otherwise.
Why the fuck else do you think these monsters "like" somebody like Andrew Tate in the first place?? (I mean aside from massive amounts of free-floating Small Dick Energy, that is.)
And yes, they know exactly what he's being frog-marched into, because These Fucking People are the same ones who create and maintain such systems, Inside and Out.
The MAGA influencers and shit aren't trying to protect Andrew Tate from that because they really care about him as a person, but because it's politically inconvenient for them if somebody like him suffers the consequences of their own actions...especially in the context of some prison environments. Trump himself doesn't seem to give a shit, though.
That said, it's probably good for him, long-term, that the majority of his time on the Inside will be in the United Kingdom where shit like that is actually policed to some degree vs. US prison systems where it pretty often is ignored or actually used as a tool of control by Corrections Officers.
And these freaks wanna make the whole world like that, for the sake of male ego and narcissism...theirs, at least.They don't actually give a damn who it happens to, either.
Guys like Doug Wilson are only against consensual homosexuality.
Mike Johnson and a bunch of these other perverts are only against consensual pornography.
They're fine with people being forced to do whatever, though.
I don't want to live in that kind of world, and I'm a guy.
More to the point, I don't want anybody that I care about to have to live in that kind of shit, either.
You either believe in freedom or you don't.
And you're either willing to fight for it, or you're not.
Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house comes, at evening, or at midnight, or at the cock-crowing, or in the morning, ~Mark 13:35
The Bible talks about there being one Man Of Sin and that guy pretty much destroying the World and the entire paradigm we all live under, to the point where God has to intervene directly, rain his Wrath down on the world and then reset things completely.What the hell are we supposed to do with 100 Million of these Men Of Sin??
Because His wrath isn't coming, it's here.
You're either ready or you're not.
But first, you have to Repent.
They won't.
Слава Україна!
When the men got up to leave, they looked down toward Sodom, and Abraham walked along with them to see them on their way. Then the Lord said, “Shall I hide from Abraham what I am about to do? Abraham will surely become a great and powerful nation, and all nations on earth will be blessed through him. For I have chosen him, so that he will direct his children and his household after him to keep the way of the Lord by doing what is right and just, so that the Lord will bring about for Abraham what he has promised him.”
Then the Lord said, “The outcry against Sodom and Gomorrah is so great and their sin so grievous that I will go down and see if what they have done is as bad as the outcry that has reached me. If not, I will know.”
The men turned away and went toward Sodom, but Abraham remained standing before the Lord. Then Abraham approached him and said: “Will you sweep away the righteous with the wicked? What if there are fifty righteous people in the city? Will you really sweep it away and not spare the place for the sake of the fifty righteous people in it? Far be it from you to do such a thing—to kill the righteous with the wicked, treating the righteous and the wicked alike. Far be it from you! Will not the Judge of all the earth do right?”
The Lord said, “If I find fifty righteous people in the city of Sodom, I will spare the whole place for their sake.”
Then Abraham spoke up again: “Now that I have been so bold as to speak to the Lord, though I am nothing but dust and ashes, 28 what if the number of the righteous is five less than fifty? Will you destroy the whole city for lack of five people?”
“If I find forty-five there,” he said, “I will not destroy it.”
Once again he spoke to him, “What if only forty are found there?”
He said, “For the sake of forty, I will not do it.”
Then he said, “May the Lord not be angry, but let me speak. What if only thirty can be found there?”
He answered, “I will not do it if I find thirty there.”
Abraham said, “Now that I have been so bold as to speak to the Lord, what if only twenty can be found there?”
He said, “For the sake of twenty, I will not destroy it.”
Then he said, “May the Lord not be angry, but let me speak just once more. What if only ten can be found there?”
He answered, “For the sake of ten, I will not destroy it.”
When the Lord had finished speaking with Abraham, he left, and Abraham returned home.
~Genesis 18:16-33
From daydreams on the road there was no waking. He plodded on. He could remember everything of her save her scent. Seated in a theatre with her beside him leaning forward listening to the music. Gold scrollwork and sconces and the tall columnar folds of the drapes at either side of the stage. She held his hand in her lap and he could feel the tops of her stockings through the thin stuff of her summer dress. Freeze this frame. Now call down your dark and your cold and be damned. ~From Cormac McCarthy's The Road (Book.)
Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand. ~Matthew 3:2
No comments:
Post a Comment