Tuesday, December 31, 2019

People are fucking nuts, Part Two.

People are fucking nuts. This country is full of nitwits and assholes. You ever notice that? Nitwits, assholes, fuckups, scumbags, jerk-offs, and dipshits. And they all vote. In fact, sometimes you get the impression that they're the only ones who vote. ~George Carlin

I wrote a Christmas post a week ago.

And this meme is the response I got from some Q-Anon idiot.

I wrote a mostly non-political Christmas post about the reason for the season and a moment of personal discovery in the small hours of a Christmas morning 20 years ago, and this was the response I got. Hell, I thought it was so inappropriate that I reported it. I'm talking about Christmas and some damn moron decides to try and bash liberals? Seriously?

Of course, in these people's ideal world, literally everything is political to the point of puerile and stupid. I seriously don't know how the hell they do it. I honestly wonder if these fools think about liberals more than liberals do...or think about gay people more than gay people do, etc. etc. etc.

How in the hell does anybody manage any time for their own life when they're that hopped up on all this bullshit?

And then, on a whim, I decided to take a look at this person's timeline.

Oops.

Because Donald Trump is apparently the reason for the season, right?

Assuming this is a real person, which I actually don't with any "Q" account at this point, I bet they're real fun at parties.

I mean, seriously, I've not been "blessed" with having to listen to some idiot opine endlessly about how awesome Trump is, hell until a few weeks ago I'd scarcely seen two #MAGA hats in the wild, like ever.

And I'm just fine with that, although I've seen a few old nebbish white people wearing Trump 2020 hats in the last few weeks, and the occasional car sticker. I don't actually live in all that liberal of an area (It's pretty centrist, if I may say so myself, used to lean Center-R, now leans more Center D) and open Trump Supporters are pretty rare around here. Dude has lost more of his 2016 voters than he's kept, so far as I can tell.

So what the fuck is up with this dumb ass?

I don't know, actually. Assuming they're a real person it sounds like they have some kinda serious mental issues.

Why do I say that?

Look at the bottom center meme.

Normal people do not constantly go around thinking about guns, knives, and people they don't like.

In point of fact, people who do shit like that, generally speaking, ought to be eating their food with a plastic spork as far as I'm concerned.

Yet they seem to imagine themselves killing people even as they preach endlessly about their shitty politics, all to the constant cheers of a roaring mob of people who look just like them. What happens to the rest of us in this monstrous vision, I'll just go ahead and leave to the imagination.

We need to start finding a way to deal with this crap, America.
Because if we don't "Death to America" is going to be a lot more than some Iranian slogan.

And vote the nuts out, like your life depends on it.

Because it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment